This is to notify all applicants who successfully applied for the Zambia Air Force Recruitment that the list containing the Zambia Air Force shortlisted candidates is out.
In sequel to this, applicants are expected to visit the ZAF shortlisted portal to confirm their names on the list.
Applicants who have been searching on how to navigate the portal are hereby advised not to exit this page without reading the page to the end as all the vital information needed for easy access to the portal is comprehensively provided in the page.
Do you need help on how to confirm your name on the list of Zambia Air Force Shortlisted candidates? Do you need assistance in navigating the portal?
If your response is yes, duly note that the information has been provided below. Kindly read on and stand a chance of taking your current status to the next level.
How to Check/Download Zambia Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- To begin, go to the ZAF portal at www.airforce.mil.zm.
- Choose a career from the menu bar.
- Scroll down the page and click on the candidates who have been shortlisted.
- Use any PDF reader to open the downloaded file.
- Enter your name or application number in the search bar.
Necessary Prerequisites for Zambia Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- Possession of 14 or fewer points at the Grade 12 level, which should include English, Mathematics, Science, and any two subjects.
- The applicant must have a grade point average of 14 or less in English Language, Math, and two other subjects in grade 12.
- Applicants must be within the age range of 18 and 25
- Candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a green national registration card when applying.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically sound.
- Applicants must not have any medical health condition.
- The applicant must be a law-abiding, responsible citizen.
Congratulations to all ZAF shortlisted candidates, and for those who have not seen their names on the list, below are the possible reasons why you were not shortlisted.
- Incorrect spelling or misspelled name
- Not meeting the age
- Unacceptable Application latter
- Not meeting the requirements
- Wrong email to get notifications
- Missing the scheduled screening date
- Application not submitted
Note Aspiring candidates who are interested in serving in the Zambia Air Force should visit this portal regularly as we constantly post the most recent updates regarding the recruitment exercise on this portal.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.