Are you a Zambian citizenry? Are you currently looking for a job or do you want to change your present job to something more secured and rewarding? If yes then hurry now and grab the opportunity while it last.
The Zambia Air Force has announced that the organization has opened its portal for the hiring of new recruit for 2023/2024. All interested Zambians are advised to visit the portal and submit their application before the deadline.
The Air Force’s main responsibilities are to safeguard Zambia’s airspace and defend its borders. It also offers other sorts of air support to other government agencies.
Additionally, it does police reconnaissance, trooping, and transport operations and delivers medical supplies and personnel to remote locations. Also, the organization offers emergency transportation when required.
How to Apply for the Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
- Kindly visit the ZAF portal at www.airforce.mil.zm.
- From the menu bar, select Employment Opportunities.
- Select the position for which you want to apply.
- Fill out the online form and upload any required documents.
- Check your data and submit it.
Zambia Air Force Recruitment Requirements
- The candidate must be a citizen of Zambia and present legal identification, such as a green national card.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Pregnant or overweight female applicants are advised to refrain from applying.
- Applicant must obtain a minimum Grade 12 in both English and mathematics.
- The applicant must be an upstanding citizen without any convictions or criminal histories. He or she must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- The candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary.
- The individual needs to be in good physical and mental health.
- Applicants with a health issue are urged to apply due to the type of training required.
Zambia Air Force Recruitment Closing Date
Kindly note that all interested applicants must submit their applications within the allotted time in order to avoid disqualification. The application portal will remain open for six (6) weeks after the official advertisement has been released.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.