Have you been looking for an empowerment opportunity to learn some skills? If you have, then this article will excite you.
The Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO) has announced that interested persons can now apply for the empowerment program online.
The Youth Empowerment and Social Support Operations (YESSO) works to increase access of poor and vulnerable youths to employment opportunities in all participating states and to provide targeted cash transfers to the poor, vulnerable, and internally displaced people (IDPs) in the North East states.
This programme aims to reach over 500,000 youth to receive life skills training and re-orientation and another 1.5 million through public workfare.
We are aware that you do not know how to go about applying for this empowerment; we will remedy that.
All you need to do is read this article and follow the simple steps outlined to apply for the YESSO program.
YESSO Application Form 2023/2024
The Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO) wishes to announce to the public that online applications for the empowerment program are being accepted.
Interested persons are encouraged to apply for this program. Below is a list of the skill set that applicants can learn under this program.
- Basic Skills in Welding and Fabrication
- Catering & Culinary Services
- Automotive Mechatronics (Vehicle Computer Diagnosis)
- Building Construction Technology (Masonry)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance and Repairs
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)/Internet Access Installation
- Desktop Publishing and Computer Appreciation
- System Security & Networking
- Web Design and Development
- Winding of Electrical Machine
- Furniture and Cabinet Making
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Repairs and Maintenance
- Automotive Mechanic (Vehicle Service & Maintenance)
Requirements for YESSO Application 2023/2024
In order to be eligible for the YESSO program, you are required to meet the following requirements, follow the list carefully.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a national ID card, voter’s card, or Drivers license)
- Candidates must have a basic education.
- Candidates must possess the ability to express themselves.
- Candidates must be passionate about the trade they have chosen to be trained in.
- Additional requirements will be listed on the application portal.
How to Register for YESSO Programme 2023
To apply for the YESSO program, kindly follow the steps below:-
- Visit the YESSO registration portal – www.yesso.gov.ng
- Click on register.
- Provide the required information.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Confirm all the information you have provided and submit.
YESSO Application Form 2023/2024 Deadline
The deadline for the submission of all completed application forms has not yet been announced. Stay glued to this page as we will update this page once a date has been announced.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the YESSO Application Form 2023/2024. Please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.