The Ghana Youth Employment Authority has officially announced its intention of recruiting new members. Citizens of Ghana who are interested in becoming members of the YEA are to pick up the readily available YEA Recruitment forms, fill in the form, and submit their applications.
The Ghana Youth Employment Authority (YEA) aims to assist young people who are unemployed in the nation in finding employment through a variety of opportunities.
It might interest you to know that the YEA application form is open to everyone, and as long as you match the standards, you will be hired.
All eligible candidates for Youth Employment Agency Recruitment 2024 Job Vacancies should follow the instructions and guidelines to know how to go about the online application process.
Requirements for YEA Recruitment 2024
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification like a national ID card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Applicant must have at least four (4) passes in SSCE, WASSCE or NVTI including Mathematics and English Language
- Candidate most not at the moment of application be employed in any other organization
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit
- Candidates with physical challenge are not allowed to apply
- He or she must be of good character by having a criminal free record
- Applicants are to fill the application form with only their official data
- Documents scanned and uploaded should be according to the required size (not more than 2MB).
Steps on How to Apply for YEA Recruitment 2024
- Visit www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully and correct the mistakes
- After proofreading submit the application
- Only online applications via the recruiting portal www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh are accepted.
- Multiple applications from one candidate are not allowed.
- The Youth Employment Authority Recruitment form is free, avoid engaging in any financial transactions related to the recruitment with anyone.
- If you misrepresent your paperwork for whatever reason, you will face legal penalties.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.