Want to apply for World Bank Recruitment 2023? Are you aware that there are available job vacancies at World Bank and that the organization is currently accepting applications from various applicants?
Applying for jobs at the right places gives you a higher chance of being selected for employment. World Bank is notably known for its massive recruitment of new staff annually.
All vital information related to the World Bank Recruitment process has been provided on this page. Interested applicants are expected to submit their applications based on their aspiring posts.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the steps you need to make a successful application.
Entry Requirements for World Bank Recruitment
It is worth noting that every organization has requirements for its employment selection. Possessing the requirements needed before applying gives you a better chance of being selected. Here are the entry requirements needed for World Bank Recruitment:
- The first basic requirement is that candidates interested in the ongoing World Bank recruitment exercise must not be less than 18 of age and not more than 40 years.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is also compulsory. Possession of an HND, B.Sc, or an OND certificate in any related discipline, and from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Also, all applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card. Candidates must also be physically and mentally fit and be free from hard drugs or narcotics.
How to Apply for World Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
If this is your first time applying for a job with the World Bank Group (WBG), select “Create an Account” on the Sign In page. Answer the “Why are you visiting this site?” pulldown with “To look for a job, internship.” Once you have created an account, you will be automatically routed to sign in. Visit www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers/apply for more information.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official World Bank recruitment portal at https://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers
- Locate Current Job Openings
- Click on Apply Now
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
Applicants who reach Short List or Interview status may be contacted for further information or to schedule an interview.
The selection process may take from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the number of applications received and the availability of staff.
Note: The level of competition at World Bank Recruitment 2023 is always on the high side. It is advisable that you adhere to the laid down procedure given for the application.
Going contrary to the instructions might result in the disqualification of your application. Also, it is pertinent that you submit your application early so as to be considered for the quota selection.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.