West Pokot County Recruitment 2023
West Pokot County calls on all eligible and interested persons to take advantage of the ongoing recruitment exercise and apply to fill the various vacant positions available.
The application process is carried out online via the recruitment portal www.westpokot.go.ke/careers.
We have put together comprehensive guidelines on how to apply for this recruitment online, please note that the application is free.
West Pokot County Recruitment: Vacant Positions
- Registered Clinical Officers
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Nutrition and Dietetics Technologist
- Medical Officer
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
- Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nursing
- Health Records and Information Officer
Above are the positions available at West Pokot County, check below to see a list of requirements for the recruitment exercise.
Requirements for West Pokot County Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants must have valid means of identification, especially the National Identity Card.
- Applicants must be graduates of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- Applicants must have successfully completed one (1) year internship.
- Candidates must be registered and with current practice licenses as issued by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Applicant should have firsthand experience in basic surgical procedures.
- Applicant must have an in-depth understanding of the management of common medical conditions
- Applicants must exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter Six (6) constitution by possessing the following documents.
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate).
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate).
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct).
- Candidates must have an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for West Pokot County Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow the steps below to apply for West Pokot County Recruitment 2023.
- Write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Make copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card
- Put them in a sealed envelope
- Indicate the position you’re applying for on the left side
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NOTE: Applications should be addressed to:-
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the list of West Pokot County Recruitment 2023, please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.