This is to notify the public that the USA Army Recruitment for 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. You might be interested in applying for the current openings in the US Army, but you might have some disturbing questions running through your mind such as How will my visa process go? Will they employ me? In what circumstances can foreigners be enlisted?
In line with the above questions it is worth noting that there is nothing to worry about, just be poised and read this post carefully so as to get yourself with the succinct information provided.
Steps on How to Apply for USA Army Recruitment 2023/2024
Be duly informed that the official application portal for USA army recruitment for 2023/2024 is www.goarmy.com and all prospective or intending applicants both indigene and foreigners are to visit this portal. Below is the step-by-step processes:
- Log unto the application portal www.goarmy.com
- Click “learn how to join” from the homepage
- Scroll down the page and click the “create account” button under the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the “privacy & security notice”
- Type your names, date of birth, email address and zip code into the spaces provided
- Then click the “submit” button
- Go to your email, click the confirmation link sent to you
- After that, go to https://my.goarmy.com/login
- Input your email address & password and submit
- Then fill and complete the application form
USA Army Recruitment Entry Requirements
- Ideally, applicants should be at least 17 but not more than 35.
- Ideally, the applicant will be in good physical, moral, and medical health.
- The applicant should either be a citizen of the United States or a legal permanent resident holding a green card.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent is required for applicants.
- The U.S. army placement exam (for enlisted soldiers) requires a minimum score before you can be hired.
- Apply, complete a questionnaire, go through an interview, and then supply documentation for a security clearance check.
Malpractices that will Discredit an Applicant from Being Enlisted in the USA Army Military
- You cannot apply if you are on parole, incarceration, or probation, or are otherwise subject to a civil constraint.
- Candidates with more than one major offense, or significant offenses with three or more lesser offenses (apart from traffic) and a civil court conviction or adverse disposition
- If you are discovered distributing or dealing in drugs, including marijuana, you could face serious consequences.
- In the five years before to joining, if you were convicted of three or more offenses involving driving while drunk, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise impaired, you are not eligible.
- Applicants with five or more criminal convictions
- If you can’t pass a drug or alcohol test, or if you currently have charges against you.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.