The US Embassy is recruiting intelligent minds to fill vacant positions at the commission. Are you interested in working with the United States Embassy? Do you want to know the requirements for this recruitment exercise? Or Do you require information on the application procedure for recruitment at the US Embassy?
We have answers to your questions and more in this article. If you are interested in the recruitment, read this article for details.
US Embassy Recruitment 2024/2025
The US embassy has commenced the recruitment exercise for 2024/2025. Candidates who have been awaiting announcements on the recruitment exercise can apply now via the recruitment portal.
Interested persons should note that the recruitment process is highly competitive and requires applicants to apply as early as possible.
The US has provided a list of requirements for the positions available at the embassy, candidates are advised to ensure that they meet these requirements before applying for recruitment. Candidates who proceed to apply without meeting the requirements will not be considered for employment.
The US Embassy is an equal opportunity employer; candidates across all religions, races, genders, and backgrounds are encouraged to send in their applications. See the available positions below.
US Embassy Job Vacancies
The following positions are available at the US Embassy, choose the position that suits you and apply.
- Trade Helper
- Carpentry Maintenance Worker
- Talent Care Coordinator
- Community Liaison Office Assistant (CLO Assistant)
- Surveillance Detection (SD) Supervisor – Employees of the Mission – All Agencies
- Computer Management Assistant
- Surveillance Detection Coordinator
- Automotive Mechanic
- Maintenance Inspector
US Embassy Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must possess an O’level certificate with credit passes in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics. This must be attained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number.
- Candidates must have a Birth certificate or age declaration certificate.
- Candidates must provide a scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels.
- Candidates must be willing to work in new environments.
- Candidates must be certified physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- Candidates must have an understanding of diplomacy.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a multicultural setting.
How to Apply for US Embassy Recruitment 2024/2025
Candidates who are interested in the recruitment exercise can follow the guidelines below to apply
- Draft a cover letter highlighting your skills and experience.
- Create or update your resume or curriculum vitae (CV) (Your CV should highlight your work experience, education, skills, and any relevant accomplishments)
- You may need to provide additional documents such as academic transcripts, diplomas, or reference letters.
- Ensure that you carefully review the job posting to see if there are any specific documents they ask for.
- Once your application materials are ready, you can begin the online application process.
- Visit the US Embassy’s official website at www.ng.usembassy.gov
- Search for the position you would like to apply for.
- Read the recruitment requirements for the position you wish to apply for.
- Fill out the application form by providing all the required information.
- Be sure to attach all the required documents in the right format.
- Review your application and ensure that there are no errors.
- Submit your application.
- If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be notified via email and further information regarding the interview will also be provided.
Did you find our article on the US Embassy Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.