Do you want to work at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime? If yes, this is an opportunity to fulfill the dream of working with this body!
UNODC has announced that the recruitment of qualified and eligible persons to take up positions available at the firm has commenced. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the UNODC Recruitment.
UNODC has set up requirements that candidates are expected to meet to be eligible for employment. These job requirements have been listed alongside the vacant positions available below.
We recommend that you go through the list of requirements and ensure that you meet them before applying.
This article will provide you with additional information regarding the UNODC recruitment including steps on how to apply; read below for details.
UNODC Recruitment 2024/2025: Available Roles And Application Requirements
Associate Programme Officer
- Candidates for this role must possess an advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in public health, social sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Candidates who have an undergraduate degree in relative fields with two additional years of qualifying experience may be considered.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of professional experience at the national level in program/project management in relation to drug demand reduction and/or HIV/AIDS prevention and care programs among drug users, and in prison settings.
- Candidates must have a High School diploma or its equivalent.
Program Management Assistant
- Candidates for this role must have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates for this role must have a minimum of seven years of work experience in program or project administration, technical cooperation, or a related area.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree are required to have five instead of seven years of experience.
How to Apply for UNODC Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply for UNODC Kenya recruitment, follow the steps outlined below:
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the United Nations Office On Drugs And Crime.
- These requirements include academic qualifications, age limits, and other requirements specific to the job positions that candidates wish to apply for.
- After confirming that they are eligible, candidates should visit the official UNODC website (www.unodc.org) or the nearest UNODC office to obtain the application forms.
- Carefully fill out the form with the required information. (Personal details, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Ensure that you follow the instructions provided.
- Gather the required documents as specified in the application forms (A list of these documents will be provided below).
- Draft a cover letter highlighting your interest in the UNODC positions, relevant qualifications, and any work experience you have.
- Prepare an up-to-date CV highlighting your education, work experience, professional development, etc.
- Once the forms have been filled out, attach the required documents, prepare the cover letter and CV, and submit them to the designated UNODC office or the address provided in the application forms.
- Ensure that you submit your application before the deadline.
- Once the recruitment has closed, will review the applications and shortlist candidates for an interview.
- Shortlisted, you will be notified about the interview date, time, and venue via email.
UNODC Recruitment Deadline 2024/2025
The closing date for UNODC Recruitment 2024/2025 has not been announced at this time. We recommend that you check this page from time to time as updates concerning the deadline will be provided as soon as it is available.
Did you find our article on UNODC Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.