UG job portal is now open for new recruitment. The University of Ghana hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Assistant Librarian, Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, etc. All applications are to be submitted online.
Read on for more details about the available University of Ghana job vacancies and how to apply.
Are you interested in the ongoing recruitment at the University of Ghana? Read this article for vital information regarding the recruitment exercise.
The information provided in this article includes recruitment requirements, recruitment deadlines, available positions, and the guidelines for applying for this recruitment.
University of Ghana Recruitment 2024/2025
The management of the University of Ghana has announced that the recruitment exercise has officially commenced. Candidates are hereby advised to hurry and apply for recruitment as soon as they are made aware of the recruitment.
Applicants are also advised to ensure that they apply for this recruitment before the recruitment deadline, failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
The University of Ghana is the oldest and largest national public university in Ghana. The university was founded in 1948, in the British colony of the Gold Coast, as the University College of the Gold Coast, it was renamed the University College of Ghana after Ghana gained independence.
Interested candidates are expected to meet the recruitment requirements before applying as the recruitment requirements determine their chances of being employed to work at the University of Ghana. These requirements have been listed below, view it, ensure that you qualify, and then apply for recruitment.
UG Recruitment Requirements
Interested applicants must meet these requirements to qualify for recruitment.
- Candidates must possess the minimum educational requirement which is he bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must possess relevant work experience in a related field.
- Candidates must possess skills related to the job such as research, teaching experience, administrative, etc.
- Candidates must possess professional certifications or licenses related to the position they are applying for.
- Candidates must provide evidence of research publications that may be required for academic positions.
- Candidates must present an updated resume or curriculum vitae (CV) and a cover letter highlighting their skills and qualifications.
University of Ghana Recruitment 2024/2025: How To Apply
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can follow the guidelines provided below to apply.
If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below.