Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program is ongoing. Union Bank is currently recruiting candidates for the graduate trainee program 2024.
Do you want to work in the banking sector? If yes, you should read this article; this article contains all the vital information you need regarding this program including information on the recruitment requirements, salary, and instructions on how to apply for recruitment.
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024
Union Bank is inviting all qualified and interested candidates to send in their applications for the graduate trainee program.
The recruitment procedure is carried out online and candidates are required to visit the recruitment portal to apply.
Union Bank PLC is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria, it was established in 1917. Union Bank offers commercial banking services to individuals, SMEs, and grand corporations.
The graduate trainee program is a move by Union Bank to build a team of intelligent minds to take up roles at the bank.
In this program, the trainees will given the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills through training and hands-on experience.
Participants in this program receive a monthly salary of N49,000 to N56,000 each throughout the duration of this program.
Having read all the details of this program, if you are interested in applying read the eligibility requirements provided in this article.
Why must I read the eligibility requirements? you may ask; this is because your chances of being recruited are dependent on your ability to meet those requirements.
You are also advised to apply for recruitment before the deadline as applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Eligibility Requirements for the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Candidates are required to meet the following qualification to qualify for recruitment.
- The recruitment is open to candidates who do not have any working experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2nd Class lower in bachelor’s degree or Lower Class in HND in any discipline.
- Candidates are required to possess an NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidates must nobe be above the age of 27 at the time of application.
- Candidates must exhibit team spirit and be able to adapt to a diverse environment.
- Candidates must be result-orientated, have good analytical skills, and have problem-solving capability.
- Candidates must have the ability to speak and write.
- Candidates must have computer-related qualifications.
How to Apply for the Union Bank Graduate Program
Candidates must apply for recruitment using the steps below to avoid mistakes.
- Log on to the official Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program application portal via www.unionbankng.com
- Provide a valid email address as this will be the channel with which the bank will contact candidates.
- Provide your current and correct contact information.
- Upload the following documents:
- CV/Resumes and cover letter (maximum of 2 pages)
- Photocopies of academic Certificates
- Review your application and ensure that all the information provided is correct.
- Submit your completed application.
- A confirmation message confirming that your application is successful will be sent to you.
- Candidates who meet the requirements through selection and screening will be shortlisted.
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024: Deadline
The deadline for this recruitment has not yet been announced. Visit our page frequently for updates on the recruitment deadline.
Did you find our article on the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.