Are you seeking for a rewarding job that will make a difference in the lives of children and families all around the world? If so, then consider applying for the UNICEF Recruitment 2024. If you are interested, then you can explore current vacancies at UNICEF below.
UNICEF currently has numerous open positions for interested and qualified candidates. Whether you are an experienced professional or a fresh graduate, there are opportunities for you to make a difference.
UNICEF operates in over 190 countries and territories as a major humanitarian agency to offer lifesaving support and assistance to the most vulnerable communities.
The United Nations Children’s Fund has officially announced its intention of recruiting new staff members. If you wish to apply for a job at UNICEF, then read on to see the guidelines on how to do so.
Citizens of Africa who are interested in becoming members of UNICEF are to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment forms, fill in the form, and submit their applications online.
It might interest you to know that the UNICEF application form is open to everyone, and as long as you match the standards, you will be hired.
All eligible candidates for UNICEF Recruitment 2024 Job Vacancies should follow the instructions and guidelines to know how to go about the online application process.
UNICEF Job Portal
www.jobs.unicef.org is the official job portal for the UNICEF job application. You can apply for any vacant position through this application job portal.
For the most part, we have provided you with guidelines on how to apply for the UNICEF job vacancies as well as the entry requirements, qualifications, the closing date for all online applications, and other related information to keep in mind.
UNICEF Job Vacancies
All open vacancies are available on the official career website at jobs.unicef.org. Below are some of the available vacant positions.
- Consultancy for National Strategy for Human Rights (NSHR) – Nationals only (2 months) – Location: Egypt
- Emergency Specialist, P3, Maiduguri, Nigeria, (Temporary-364 days), for non-Nigerian nationals only – Location: Nigeria
- Gender Programme Specialist, P-3, Freetown Sierra Leone – Location: Sierra Leone
- International Consultant: AI Technical Specialist, Yemen CO, Amman Outpost-Jordan – Location: Yemen
- Multimedia Content Creation Internship, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 6 months (Open for Malaysians only) – Location: Malaysia
- Social Media Internship, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 6 months (Open for Malaysians only) – Location: Malaysia
- National Internship in Supply and Logistics unit, Douala, Cameroon, 4 – 6 months – Location: Cameroon
UNICEF Recruitment Process
Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2024
Only candidates who meet all job requirements and are selected for interviews will be contacted. Consideration will be given only to those candidates who have submitted a fully completed online application with a curriculum vitae (CV), an African passport, and the required academic qualifications, such as Diplomas, Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, and any relevant certificate in line with the area of expertise.
Steps on How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2024
- Visit www.jobs.unicef.org
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Proofread your application carefully and correct the mistakes
- After proofreading submit the application
UNICEF Job Application Deadline 2024
UNICEF Recruitment is still ongoing and the deadline for each job position is stated on the job portal.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If so, kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions, kindly drop them in the comment section below.