The United Nations International Computing Centre (UNICC) is currently recruiting qualified and interested persons to fill the available positions.
Are you interested in this UNICC recruitment? Do you want to know what it takes to be qualified for this recruitment? Or Do you want to know the application procedure for this recruitment?
You will be provided with adequate answers to these questions within this article, read below for details.
UN International Computing Centre Recruitment
Have you heard? The United Nations International Computing Centre (UNICC) has announced the commencement of the recruitment exercise for 2024!
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal and apply for recruitment. All the information that will help in making the application procedure smooth will be provided in this article.
The United Nations International Computing Centre (UNICC) is an organization that provides Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services to various UN agencies, international organizations, and other partners.
The positions available at this firm include software developer, project manager, cybersecurity, infrastructure support, etc. If you are interested in pursuing a career at UNICC, read the article for more information.
Job Vacancies at UN International Computing Centre
Below are the positions available at UNICC, select the position that suits your qualifications and apply.
- Software Developer
- Project Manager
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Data Analyst
How to Apply for UN International Computing Centre Recruitment
- Visit the UN careers portal.
- Search for available positions, you can filter your search by qualifications.
- Search for the position you would like to apply for.
- Read the recruitment requirements for the position you wish to apply for.
- Fill out the application form by providing all the required information.
- Be sure to attach all the required documents in the right format.
- Review your application and ensure that there are no errors.
- Submit your application.
- If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be notified via email and further information regarding the interview will also be provided.
- Please note that the recruitment procedure is free of charge.
UN International Computing Centre Recruitment: Application Deadline
The deadline for the UN International Computing Centre Recruitment has not been announced yet. You can visit this page from time to time for updates on the recruitment deadline. Updates will be provided as soon as there is news on the recruitment deadline.
Did you find our article on the UN International Computing Centre Recruitment helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.