The United Bank of Africa (UBA) has announced the commencement of its graduate trainee program.
Interested persons can now seize this once-in-a-year opportunity and apply to be part of the trainee program for the year 2024/2025.
Below, we have provided you with detailed information on the trainee program including requirements and how to apply.
You are advised to read this article carefully; with this article, you are guaranteed a smooth application process.
UBA Graduate Trainee Program 2024/2025
The management of the United Bank of Africa has announced that the application for graduate trainees has commenced.
The trainee program is designed to train and equip young minds to take up roles and excel in the banking sector.
Candidates are guaranteed an opportunity to be part of the four-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence.
Trainees are instructed on the fundamentals of banking, their communication and problem-solving skills are also honed in this program.
Students with outstanding performances are deployed to areas that fit their skills at the conclusion of the program.
Eligibility Criteria for UBA Graduate Trainee Program 2024
To be eligible to apply for the graduate trainee program, candidates are required to meet the following criteria:-
- Candidates are required to possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE (Credit passes in English and Mathematics is compulsory).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s with not less than a Second Class (Upper Division).
- Candidates must be able to communicate clearly and fluently in a professional work environment.
- Candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification (Driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card)
- Candidates should not be more than 26 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates are required to complete the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Candidates must have an advanced competency in written and oral English
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be well-mannered and composed.
- Candidates must possess the ability to protect the interests of the organization.
How to Apply For UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Kindly follow the simple steps outlined below to apply for this program:-
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/
- Select the role you wish to apply for.
- Provide the required personal details.
- Provide details of the highest academic degree attained (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- Provide your latest work experience (total years of experience, role, and company)
- Linked profile (Please ensure your profile is up to date)
- Send your application.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email.
N/B: UBA does not demand money from applicants, beware of fraudsters.
- Educational qualifications presented by candidates will be verified.
- Applications will only be accepted via the UBA online application portal.
- UBA only contacts candidates via the phone numbers and E-mail addresses provided.
- Successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
- Candidates who are invited for the aptitude test will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the UBA Graduate Trainee Program 2024/2025. Please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.