Tanzania Revenue Authority Recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. Tanzania Revenue Authority is seeking to recruit qualified and self-motivated persons to fill various vacant positions in the Tanzania Revenue Authority.
If you would love to apply for the available job vacancies but don’t know how to get started, then this article was written for you.
We have provided step-by-step procedures on how to fill out the Tanzania Revenue Authority application form so that you will be able to submit a successful application.
We have also disclosed information regarding the entry requirements, qualifications, the recruitment closing date, and how to apply for the Tanzania Revenue Authority recruitment exercise via the official Tanzania Revenue Authority recruitment website without any hindrance.
Below are the job requirements and how to apply for the Tanzania Revenue Authority job vacancies through the official recruitment portal at www.tra.go.tz.
Entry Requirements for Tanzania Revenue Authority Recruitment
The following are the criteria or requirements for all interested applicants.
- Must be a citizen of Tanzania and have no criminal record
- Interested candidates must have a university degree in any discipline.
- Applicants should also possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Have a valid means of identification such as the National Id or Int’l passport
- Furthermore, applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- More so, female candidates must not be pregnant during the recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Applicants must be computer-literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Lastly, you must have good character.
How to Apply for Tanzania Revenue Authority Recruitment 2024
- To apply, visit the Tanzania Revenue job portal at www.tra.go.tz.
- Click the “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the required documents for screening
- Cross-check your entries before submitting
- Print out the acknowledgment page which contains your application number after submission. The application number will be required during screening.
Current News About TRA Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Tanzania Revenue Authority recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any change. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Tanzania Revenue Authority jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.