This article will provide you with guidelines on how to apply for Sidian Bank recruitment 2023/2024. If you have been looking for an opportunity to work at Sidian Bank, here is your chance!
Sidian Bank has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for 2023/2024, see the eligibility requirements and guidelines on how to apply below.
Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023
Sidian Bank has announced that the recruitment of candidates to fill the vacant positions has commenced. Do you think you are qualified for the opportunity to work with Sidian Bank?
Sidian Bank recruitment is scheduled to commence on Monday, 3rd April 2024, the application portal will be closed on Sunday, 30th April 2024. Ensure that you submit your applications before the closing date.
Check out the eligibility requirements and apply for the position that suits you. Below is a list of the positions to be filled at Sidian Bank. Go through the list and choose the one that suits you.
Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023/2024: Available positions
- Officer, Trade Finance Operations
- HR Generalist
- Product Manager
- Senior Relation Officer, Branch Banking
- Relationship Manager, Branch Banking
- Branch Manager
Eligibility Requirements for Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens.
- Candidates are required to have a valid means of identification such as a National ID or passport.
- Candidates must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the KCSE examination or its equivalent from a recognized exam body in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages.
- Applicants should demonstrate results in work performance.
- Candidates must exhibit strategic and innovative thinking, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Candidates are mandated to possess a diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree.
- Candidates who have at least five (5) years of working experience have a great advantage (this depends on the position being applied for)
- Candidates must be very proficient in the use of the computer.
- Candidates must fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the bank’s official website at www.sidianbank.co.ke/about-us/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply.
- Read through the application instructions carefully.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to fill out the application form.
- Paste your cover letter.
- Upload your CV and other relevant credentials.
- Proofread your application and then submit it.
- Successful candidates will be notified via the email address they provided during the application process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Candidates must be conversant with the exact position they are applying for.
- Candidates must have an idea of the position they are applying for.
- Candidates must provide the correct information on their CVs.
- Candidates must possess their original academic and professional certificates as of the time of applying for this job.
- Candidates must not apply for more than one position at a time.
- The recruitment is free, candidates are not to pay any money to anyone in respect of this job application.
- Candidates should ensure that they their application on or before the closing date.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023/2024, please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.