SANRAL Recruitment 2024
The South African National Roads Agency Limited, well known as SANRAL, is registered in terms of the Companies Act as an independent, statutory company.
The South African Government, represented by the Minister of Transport, is the owner and exclusive shareholder of SANRAL. The company is aimed at protecting and maintaining the environment through context-sensitive solutions.
Requirements for SANRAL Recruitment 2024
Candidates applying for any available position with the South African National Roads Agency Limited must fulfill the following basic requirements:
1. Must be a South African Citizen4. Identified as a Professional Engineer or Professional Engineering Technologist with the ECSA.
5. After qualifying, extensive project management experience in the relevant company operations.
6. The candidate must have at least five years of specialized experience building bridges and other buildings, in addition to at least fifteen years of work experience in a related business.
7. At least five years of experience working on projects with budgets greater than R200 million.
1. Having a postgraduate Master’s degree in a relevant field would be beneficial.
2. Considerable business administration expertise in a medium-to-large-sized company, either in the public or private sectors, or both.
3. Being an Executive championing ICT deployment, Succession Planning, and Transformation in your Section, it would be advantageous to have a verified experience in any of these areas.
Please take note of the following instructions carefully before applying:
1. An opening at SANRAL arises: SANRAL determines whether to fill the vacancy through internal or external candidates.
2. It advertises the position: There are job advertisements as we as closing dates on internal notice boards and the SANRAL recruitment page.
3. A shortened list is generated: Shortlisted candidates are chosen by HR and the line manager if they fulfill the basic standards. Candidates may be asked to complete tests or receive invitations to interviews based on the number of people who make the shortlist.
Method of Application for SANRAL Latest Job Vacancy
Applying for the South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd SANRAL typically involves following specific procedures. Here is a general guide on how to apply for SANRAL
1. Visit the Official South African National Roads Agency SOC LtdSANRALWebsite
Here you will be provided with detailed information about current vacancies at The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd’s current SANRAL. how to apply and guidelines to follow.
2. To find the SANRAL Careers or “list of available Vacancies” section, visit the website of the South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd. A listing of the department’s open SANRAL jobs is provided in this section.
3. Look through the list of open positions at South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd to identify roles that fit your interests, background, and skills. Applications for SANRAL Vacancies 2024 will normally close on the date specified, along with information on the job title and prerequisites.
4. You might be required to download and fill out an application form, depending on the application procedure. As an alternative, certain positions accept applications online straight from the website.
5. Complete the online application form at www.nra.co.za with all the requested information, accurately and appropriately. Make sure you fulfill the qualifying requirements and that you have submitted all required documentation.
6. You could also be asked to provide supporting documentation in addition to the South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd application form. These might include your resume, certified copies of your credentials, identity documents, and any other documents listed in the SANRAL job posting.
7. Before the deadline, submit your full application and any supporting documentation. Usually, you can accomplish this by submitting the required documents to the specified address or via the online application portal.
8. For your records, it is advised to save a copy of your completed SANRAL Recruitment 2024 application form along with all supporting documentation. For reference purposes and if you receive an interview invitation, this can be helpful.
Eligible candidates should kindly send their cover letter, CV, and copies of their qualifications to:
Employment: 5 Years Contract
Location: SANRAL Head Office, Kuisis Street, Val-De-Grace, Pretoria, South Africa.
List of Available SANRAL Vacancies 2024 Closing Date With Latest Update
SANRAL Vacancies 2024 Online Application Form for the Posts of General Manager, Officer, and Various Job Opportunities has been released with the motive of hiring talented individuals. SANRAL Job vacancies are the perfect opportunity to surface your way toward a beneficial future.