The Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024 has officially commenced. There are several vacant positions that interested individuals can take up at the Plateau State Civil Service Commission. Are you interested in applying for this recruitment? Do you want to know the requirements for the recruitment or the steps to apply?
In this article, you will learn about the requirements for the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, you will also learn how to apply for the recruitment smoothly. Read this article for details.
Plateau State Civil Service Job Vacancies
Below are the positions available for interested candidates.
- Environmental Health Officers
- Medical Officers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Town Planners
Above are the positions available for the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, select the position above and apply.
Plateau State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2024
Interested candidates for the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment are expected to meet these requirements to qualify for recruitment.
- Candidates must be indigenes of Plateau State and Nigerian citizens by birth or descent.
- Candidates must present a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Number, Voter’s Card, or a Driver’s license.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidates must be certified to be medically fit.
- Candidates with criminal records will not be considered.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- Candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must not be younger than the age of 18 years or older than the age of 50 years.
How to Apply For Plateau State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can follow the procedure listed below to apply.
- Visit the Plateau State Government website (www.plateaustate.gov.ng)
- Click on the “Civil Service Commission” icon.
- Click on the “Recruitment” icon
- Fill out the online application form provided.
- Review your application and make corrections if need be.
- Submit the form and print out the confirmation slip.
- Plateau State Civil Service Commission shortlisted candidates will be notified of their status once the recruitment has been concluded.
Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment: Closing Date
The deadline for the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment has not been announced yet. We recommend that you apply for recruitment ahead of the announcement of the deadline. Once the deadline has been announced, we will update this page.