Did you study petroleum engineering? Are you interested in employment in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria? If you have been searching for employment opportunities in the oil and gas sector, this article is for you. This article contains information on the Oil and Gas recruitment in Nigeria 2024.
Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria 2024
Graduates who have been searching for Oil and Gas jobs are hereby informed that recruitment for qualified candidates for jobs in the oil and gas sector has now commenced.
Nigeria is an oil-rich country and jobs in the oil and gas sector are the most sought-after jobs in Nigeria. As such, once there is news about the commencement of recruitment for the oil and gas sector, candidates are always in a hurry to apply.
The Nigerian Oil and Gas sector is an equal opportunity employer, candidates from all tribes, religions, and genders can apply for recruitment. The recruitment requirements for Oil and Gas jobs in Nigeria have been listed below, read through and ensure that you qualify and proceed to apply for recruitment.
Oil and Gas Recruitment Requirements 2024
Candidates who want to apply for Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024 must meet the requirements below to apply:-
- All candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- All candidates must possess a valid means of identification e.g. National ID card, international passport, driver’s license, or voter’s card.
- Candidates must possess an O’Level certificate (WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB) with at least credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics. These grades must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates with SSCE must not be younger than the age of 18 years old or older than the age of 25.
- Candidates who possess NCE, OND, Diplomas, etc. must not be younger than the age of 18 years or older than the age of 28 years.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must present a medical report that certifies them fit for the job.
- Candidates must possess good work team spirit.
- Candidates must possess good communication skills.
How to Apply for Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024
- Visit the Nigeria Oil and Gas recruitment website at https://www.chevron.com/worldwide/nigeria.
- Search for available opportunities and read the requirements attached to the job position you are applying for.
- Sign up to create an account on the portal to manage your applications.
- Fill out the online application form and upload your documents.
- Review you application and verify the information you provided.
- Submit your application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email of their success. Ensure that the email address you use to apply for the recruitment is valid.
- You may be required to sit through an interview session if you are successful so prepare for an interview.
Required Documents for Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria 2024
The following are the documents that candidates must upload to complete their recruitment application.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Did you find our article on Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria 2024 insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box, you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.