NIMC Recruitment Form Portal 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has announced that the recruitment exercise for the 2023/2024 has officially begun.
You can access the 2023 NIMC recruitment form online. Interested candidates are encouraged to register for this employment opportunity. Read below to see the general requirements for NIMC Recruitment.
General Job Requirements
General requirements for employment in the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) include the following:
- Candidates must exhibit management and leadership skills are required of candidates.
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be clear of any felony convictions to be considered.
- Candidates must have an HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND in any discipline from an accredited and recognized institution.
- Applicants must not exceed 35 years as at the time of application.
- Candidates are required to have earned a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in GCE, WAEC, or NECO.
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills to represent and support the team, both internally and externally.
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other pertinent programs.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable about Nigerian tax laws
- Candidates are required to be physically fit (Candidates with disabilities cannot apply)
How to Apply for the National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2023
Follow the simple guidelines below to apply for the NIMC recruitment:-
- Visit the www.nimc.gov.ng/careers
- Select the National Identity Management Commission vacant slot by clicking on it.
- Provide all necessary details
- Verify all the information you have provided.
- Submit your application.
Important Notice: Candidates who submit several applications will automatically be disqualified.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share with your friends so that they can benefit from the information shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, feel free to send in your questions via the comment section and we will send a response as soon as possible.