The Nigerian Port Authority is currently conducting the recruitment exercise for the year 2024/2025. The recruitment exercise is open to the general public. All qualified and interested Nigerians are encouraged to apply.
Are you interested in applying for the ongoing Nigerian Port Authority recruitment exercise? Do you want to know what it takes to qualify for this recruitment? Or Do you want to know the steps to follow to apply for recruitment smoothly?
All the information you need regarding this recruitment has been duly provided in this article. These include the recruitment process, eligibility criteria for applicants, qualifications, the NPA job vacancies, the closing date for all online applications, and how to submit an application. Read the details of this recruitment below.
Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2024/2025
The recruitment of qualified candidates to fill vacant spots at the Nigerian Port Authority has officially commenced. The recruitment portal is open, interested and qualified persons can now visit the portal and fill out the application forms provided on the portal.
Candidates are advised to take note of the recruitment deadline and ensure that they submit their applications before the deadline.
The Nigerian Port Authority was established by the federal government by the CAP 155 Ports Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which was updated in 1999.
The Nigerian Ports Authority provides services including harbor services, marine services, cargo handling, engineering and technical services, security services, commercial services, land and estate services, health, safety, and environmental services.
The major ports include Onne Port Complex and Rivers Port Complex, Rivers State; Tin Can Island Port Complex and Lagos Port Complex, Lagos State; Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State, and Calabar Port Complex, Cross River State.
If you are interested in applying for this recruitment, you must meet the requirements set by the Nigerian Port Authority, read the rest of the article to see details on the recruitment requirements.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2024/2025
The following are the requirements listed on the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal.
- Candidates must possess an NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Candidates must have good communication skills.
- Candidates are required to have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic about learning and achieving results.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or voter card.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Candidates must be willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of computer applications which is an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
How to Apply for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://nigerianports.gov.ng
- Click on the “Career” icon.
- Read and follow the instructions applicable to the position you are applying for.
- Provide all the required details.
- Review and submit your application.
- Once your application is successful, you will be contacted via email and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Did you find our article on the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.