The Nigerian Navy has released the date and venue for the training of shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise. If you participated in this exercise and have been shortlisted as a successful candidate, this article is important.
Take note of the Nigerian Navy training dates and venues mentioned in this article as failure to report on stipulated dates translates to the forfeiture of your spot on the list.
Nigerian Navy Training Date 2023 Venue and Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates
The date for Batch 35 training for the Nigerian Navy has been fixed. This training is for all prospective officers on the functions and duties of the Nigerian Navy.
All selected candidates are required to be in attendance, failure to appear in the training venue will lead to immediate disqualification.
The Nigerian Navy training will take place at several locations across the country, candidates are advised to visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com to check the list of selected applicants and other important details.
Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Training Ground on the stipulated date. The exact date for the training has however not been made public by the Nigerian Navy. Continue to check on this page.
This page will be updated once the date is set. Check below for the list of requirements for shortlisted candidates.
- Medical/physical training, will all be part of the interview process.
Candidates are expected to report to the training venue with the following items:-
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid driver’s license (Category H only).
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
- Bedsheets and pillowcases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport-sized photographs on white background.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers.
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush, etc.).
We hope this article has been helpful to you. Please share with your friends so that they can benefit from the information shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, feel free to send in your questions via the comment section and we will send a response as soon as possible.