The Nigerian Bottling Company has commenced the recruitment exercise for 2024/2025. Do you wish to be a part of this company by way of employment?
There are so many vacancies at the Nigerian bottling company. These job vacancies are for individuals who meet the Nigerian Bottling Company job requirements.
If you want to apply for a position, then hurry now and apply for any of the positions vacant at the Nigerian Bottling Company.
This article will guide you and provide you with details on the recruitment process, the entry requirements, and methods of applying. Read below for details.
Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2024/2025
The recruitment of qualified and interested persons has commenced at the Nigerian Bottling Company. Interested and qualified persons are encouraged to apply for a chance to work at this establishment.
The Nigerian Bottling Company is a member company of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC), it is also one of the largest retailers in Nigeria.
This company employs candidates from all religions, sexes, nationalities, and ages; applying for employment at this company is an excellent choice.
Before applying for the Nigerian Bottling Company recruitment 2024/2025 there are conditions that candidates are required to meet.
Candidates are advised to read carefully through the list of requirements and ensure that they meet them before applying for recruitment. The requirements have been listed below in this article.
Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Requirements
Candidates should read through this list of requirements and ensure that they meet them before applying.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credit passes in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in not more than two sittings. (Credit in English is compulsory)
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification ( valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card)
- Candidates must be able to present products and solutions effectively.
- Candidates must be mentally sound.
- Candidates must exhibit good behavior and composure.
- Candidates must have the ability to meet deadlines in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates must possess an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Candidates must possess an HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from an accredited institution.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment
- Candidates interested in the Nigerian Bottling Company recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
- Candidates must be able to overcome the barriers of selling.
How to Apply for Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2024
Candidates can apply for the Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment exercise by following the simple steps provided below:-
- Visit the official Nigerian Bottling Company registration portal at www.ng.coca-colahellenic.com
- Click on the “Career” section.
- Sign up for an account if you do not have an account yet.
- Click on the “available vacancies” icon
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Provide and verify all the required information.
- Submit your application.
Successful candidates will be notified of their success via the email addresses they provided during the recruitment exercise. Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test before the final shortlist; the venue for the screening will be communicated to them via SMS and email.
Did you find our article on Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends!