The application form for enlistment into the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is out. The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024/2025 has commenced.
The Nigerian Army has announced the commencement of 86 Regular Recruits Intake, RRI for Non-Tradesmen and women.
The recruitment exercise starts with online registration, which commenced on September 25 and is scheduled to end on 10 October 2024.
If you are interested in applying, then you can access the application form for the 2024 Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment via the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Form 2024
The Nigerian Army recruitment form for the 86 Regular Recruits Intake is out. We have provided detailed information regarding the 2024/2025 Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment process to assist you during your application.
Everything you need to know to stand a chance of being shortlisted has been carefully outlined in this article.
This information includes the Nigerian Army recruitment closing date, the entry requirements, qualifications, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
So read on to see the eligibility criteria for interested applicants and how to submit an application before the deadline for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2024.
Before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements. All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the ongoing recruitment.
Entry Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024/2025
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/NIN slip.
(2) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(3) Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
(6) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at the time of application.
(8) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
(9) Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
(10) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
Below is how to apply for the Army job vacancies through the official Nigerian Army recruitment website.
The application form can be filled out and submitted online. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2024
- Go to the official Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Interested applicants are to complete the application form, submit it, and print a copy online. After that, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Applicants are to ensure they present copies of the application forms and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
The Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates for the 86 Regular Recruit Intake will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled to be held from 6th November to 19th November 2024.
Below are the Required Documents for the Nigerian Army 2024 Recruitment
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Guarantor Form.
- A Printout of the online application form.
Latest News about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024
From time to time, we publish the latest news about the Nigerian Army job advert on this portal.
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Nigerian Army recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any change. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Nigerian Army jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.