The portal of the Nigeria Customs Service is now open for the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise. Read on to see how to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2024.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has announced its 2024 recruitment exercise. Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Customs Service. Consideration will be given only to those candidates who meet the NCS job requirements.
The recruitment exercise is open to all civilians. However, paramilitary personnel or serving military sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions will be considered.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Customs recruitment form is now available on the official Nigeria Customs recruitment portal. You can apply for any vacant position through this NCS application job portal.
It might interest you to know that the NCS recruitment exercise is open to everyone, and as long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you will be shortlisted for the Nigeria Customs screening.
For the most part, you can apply for the recruitment online and wait for your application to be reviewed. We have published the steps and guidelines that will help you during the registration process.
The NCS registration is done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the Nigeria Customs recruitment portal to fill out and submit the application form.
Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening.
General Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
Sight problems, Hearing difficulties, Previous major orthopedic operation, Flat foot, Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability, and Pregnant women.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the Nigeria Customs recruitment website at vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- Enter your 6 digits and email validation code as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- A verification link will be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/SMS and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provided to complete the sign-up.
- Once the account is activated, the next step is to login and complete your application form.
- Upload and add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload and add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
- Ensure to take print out once the application gets approved.
The recruitment exam mode will be a Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates and an appropriate time and date shall be communicated.
If you want to stay up to date regarding new job openings at the Nigeria Customs Service, then keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Nigeria Customs recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.