Have you heard about the ongoing Nigeria Customs Service recruitment exercise? The online registration for NCS recruitment is ongoing and the Nigeria Customs recruitment closing date 2024 has been announced
If you haven’t heard about it but would love to apply, you should hurry and do so before the deadline which is scheduled to end soon.
This article will talk about the application deadline and also provide you with information on the vacant positions and the requirements.
Closing Date For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2024/2025
The Nigeria Customs Service has announced the deadline for the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise. If you have not yet applied for the recruitment exercise, this is your cue to do so.
The recruitment exercise is scheduled to end soon. See below for the basic requirements for the 2024/2025 recruitment if you are interested in applying.
Basic Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2024
- Candidates must be Nigerians.
- Candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport.
- Applicants must also have a Bank Verification Number. (BVN)
- Candidates are required to possess at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two (2) sittings.
- For graduates, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Candidates must hold any of the following degrees:- HND, OND, NCE, SSCE, or equivalent.
- Candidates must exude excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Deadline 2024
The deadline for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment exercise has not yet been announced, once the date is made public, this web page will be updated immediately. Please continue to check this page for updates.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2024/2025
Follow the simple steps below to apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment.
- Visit the Nigeria Customs recruitment website at vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- Enter your 6 digits and email validation code as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- A verification link will be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/SMS and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provided to complete the sign-up.
- Once the account is activated, the next step is to login and complete your application form.
- Upload and add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload and add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
- Ensure to take print out once the application gets approved.
If you want to stay up to date regarding the recruiting process, then keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Nigeria Customs recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigeria Customs recruitment closing date, and we will do our best to respond.