This is to notify all applicants who successfully applied for the NDLEA Recruitment that the list of the shortlisted candidates is out.
In sequel to this, applicants are expected to visit the portal to confirm their names on the list. Applicants who have been searching on how to navigate the portal are hereby advised not to exit this page without reading the page to the end as all the vital information needed for easy access to the portal is comprehensively provided in the page.
You are qualified to access the names of Shortlisted Candidates if you submit your application through the recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has shortlisted a total number of three thousand, eight hundred and seventy-two (3872) applicants for the 2024/2025 just concluded recruitment exercise.
How to Check/Download NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- Kindly visit the NDLEA job application portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng in order to access the shortlist
- Scroll the page slowly to find the list of accepted candidates in PDF format, then click to download.
- Access your downloads folder and launch Adobe Reader or another tool of your choice to see the PDF.
Enter your name or application number into the search field to quickly find your data.
- To confirm if your name is on the list of candidates who have been shortlisted, you might also read through the pdf page by page.
Names of States with Shortlisted Candidates
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
- The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment procedure states that following the shortlisting of qualified candidates, a screening process will be carried out.
- With this knowledge, you should either research pertinent literature, such as study guides and prior NDLEA aptitude test questions.
- In addition, you must make sure that every document you supply during the application, such as academic and professional certifications, is readily available.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.