Are you one of the candidates who applied for the NATFORCE recruitment 2024/2025? Have you been awaiting information regarding the list of NATFORCE shortlisted candidates?
If yes, then it will interest you to know that the National Task Force has released the names of candidates who made it to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
The National Task Force list of shortlisted candidates has been published online and can be accessed by all candidates.
Read this article for information on how to access and download the list.
NATFORCE Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
NATFORCE wishes to inform all participants of the just concluded recruitment exercise that the list of successful candidates has been published.
Candidates are by this announcement advised to visit the recruitment portal, access the list, and confirm that they are gaming the shortlisted candidates.
Candidates need to check the list of successful candidates, this will enable them to confirm that they have been shortlisted and therefore prepare the required documents in time for the screening exercise.
The list of successful candidates can be accessed via the recruitment portal, candidates can also download the list for future reference.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a physical screening/training exercise to confirm that they are fit to be drafted into the agency.
We are aware that some candidates do not know the procedure for accessing and downloading this list: this article contains the steps for accessing the list to enable them to check their names easily and without hindrances.
How to Check the NATFORCE Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
Candidates who applied for the NATFORCE recruitment 2024/2025 can follow the steps outlined below to access the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Visit the official NATFORCE recruitment portal at www.natforce.org
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page.
- Click on View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates
- Click on the date to confirm whether you have been chosen for the position you applied for.
- You can download the list in PDF by clicking on the “Download PDF” button.
- Alternatively, successful candidates will be notified via email as soon as the list of shortlisted candidates has been compiled, ensure that you check your email for details on the screening dates and venue.
Requirements For NATFORCE Screening Exercise
Candidates who have checked and confirmed that they have been shortlisted will be required to undergo a physical screening exercise. These candidates are required to appear at the screening venue with the documents listed below:-
- A printout of the application form, including the Candidates’ information.
- A colored passport photo.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin.
- A valid means of Identification.
- Writing supplies (2B Pencil and Eraser).
- Facial mask
Note: Candidates are advised to ensure that they are present for the physical screening/training exercise on the stipulated date and time. Failure to appear for your physical screening will lead to the forfeiture of your spot at getting drafted into the agency.
Did you find our article on NATFORCE Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.