Do you require information on the NASIMS biometric enrollment? This article contains all the information you may require concerning the NASIMS enrollment portal. All you need to do is read the article carefully and follow the instructions provided.
NASIMS Biometric Enrollment Portal 2024
NASIMS Npower biometric enrollment for the 2024 Npower batch C candidates has commenced. The biometric enrollment is for candidates who have updated their profile and passed the online screening test.
Have you done these? Do you want to proceed with the biometric enrollment but don’t know how? Read below for more information.
The purpose of the biometric enrollment is to verify the identity of each candidate. The biometric enrollment also vets the details provided by each candidate.
All candidates who have been selected must undergo this process, failure to do so will lead to forfeiture of their spot.
Candidates must note that Candidates whose profiles have not yet been verified are advised not to undergo fingerprint enrolment. If you have not yet been verified, you can visit the NASIMS portal and get your profile verified.
How to Enroll for NASIMS Npower Biometric Capture 2024
Candidates who want to enroll for the NASIM biometric capture can follow the simple steps provided below.
- Log in to the portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login,
- Enter your email or application ID in the required field.
- Click the verification link to view your status once you are logged in. Follow the steps below
- Click on “Capture Your Fingerprint”
- Go to the new page “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”
- Install the NASIMS NPower Biometrics Prerequisite application on your computer
- After the installation, “Launch” to start the application
- Follow the onscreen instructions to capture your fingerprint and complete your NPower Batch C verification of biometric data.
Did you find our article on NASIMS Biometric Enrollment Portal 2024 insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.