The National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) Recruitment 2024 has officially commenced. Individuals who are interested in the recruitment are encouraged to take advantage of this announcement and apply for the recruitment.
If you need assistance navigating the recruitment process, this article is your best bet. We have included information on the recruitment requirements, the recruitment application procedure, and even the deadline for recruitment. Read below for details.
NASENI Recruitment 2024/2025
The National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) is currently hiring qualified applicants to take up vacant roles at the agency. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are advised to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for recruitment.
The recruitment process is carried out online via the recruitment portal, candidates will be required to fill out an application form and upload the required documents on the recruitment portal.
As with all other recruitments, candidates for this recruitment are expected to meet the requirements set by this agency to qualify. The requirements will be provided in this article, ensure that you meet these requirements before proceeding to apply.
Applying for this recruitment without meeting the requirements will lead to disqualification. See the recruitment requirements below.
NASENI Recruitment 2024/2025: Basic Requirements
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are required to meet the following requirements to qualify for recruitment.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have an approved form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport when applying.
- Candidates must have a Bank Verification Number. (BVN)
- Candidates must possess an O’Level certificate (WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB) with credit passes in five subjects including mathematics and English.
- Applicants for the non-graduate positions must hold an SSCE holder and must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Applicants for the graduate positions must possess an NCE, OND, Diploma, or B.Sc, and must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Candidates are required to present a hospital medical report.
- Candidates are required to possess strong team spirit.
- This recruitment is quite competitive, candidates must ensure that they meet all the requirements above to have an edge over other applicants.
How To Apply For NASENI Recruitment 2024/2025
Having read the recruitment requirements and confirmed that you meet them, proceed to apply for the recruitment using the guidelines provided below:-
- Visit the NASENI official portal at www.nabda.gov.ng.
- Select the position you want to apply for and read the requirements applicable to the position.
- Create an account on the recruitment website if you do not already have one.
- Sign in to the portal.
- Fill out the application form by providing the required information.
- Upload scanned copies of your academic and professional credentials and a guarantor form.
- Give your application a once over to ensure that you have not made any mistakes that may cost you your chances of being recruited
- Submit your application.
- Candidates who have been selected for the next stage of the recruitment will be notified via email. Ensure that the email address you provided while applying for recruitment is an active one.
NASENI Recruitment 2024/2025: Deadline for Application
The deadline for applying for this recruitment has not been made public. Ensure that you apply for recruitment as soon as you are privy to the recruitment announcement. Information on the deadline will be updated on this page as soon as it is available, we recommend that you visit the page from time to time for updates.
Did you find our article on the NASENI Recruitment 2024/2025 insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.