Have you been waiting for information on the Kenya National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse Recruitment exercise? If yes, your search has officially come to an end.
The Kenya National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA) recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024 has commenced and interested persons can apply for this opportunity online via the recruitment portal.
This article features important information on the application process, general requirements, and available positions. Read carefully.
NACADA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
The Kenya National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA) has announced that the recruitment exercise for 2023/2024 has commenced.
www.nacada.go.ke/vacancies is the job application portal for the recruitment exercise. To apply for NACADA job vacancies 2023, you need to log into the application portal and provide the necessary information. All you need to apply is your basic information along with relevant qualifications.
Interested and eligible persons are directed to apply for the available positions online via the NACADA recruitment portal. The NACADA recruitment exercise is open for individuals from the counties listed below:-
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
If you are interested in applying, this article will guide you on how to do so without any hassles. Below is a list of all the available positions, Read them carefully and choose the position that suits you.
Available Positions For NACADA Recruitment 2023/2024
- Assistant Administration Officer
- ICT Assistant
- Office Assistants
- Manager, Public Education and Advocacy
- Center Manager
- Public Education and Advocacy Officers
- Internal Auditor
- Lega Officer
Requirements for NACADA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant should have with KSCE, Diploma, Bachelor of Science, Master’s Degree or equivalent educational qualification
- Only indigene of Kenya with valid means of identification like National ID Card can apply
- Candidates preferably disciplined should relate NACADA job vacancies
- Applicant should be a graduate of a recognized university in Kenya
- Candidates with professional certifications as it relate to the job have an added advantage
- Applicant should have fundamental knowledge of electoral pattern
- Applicant should be able to work with less or no supervision.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge of computer operations
- You should have good oral & written communication skills, able to deal with public affairs and be willing to work with a team.
- You should be willing and ready to relocate from your county base if need be.
How to Apply for NACADA Recruitment 2023
Here’s the most important part, to apply for NACADA recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the NACADA portal at www.nacada.go.ke/vacancies
- Under vacant positions, select the one you want
- Create and activate an account
- Login to your dashboard to begin the application
- Fill in your bio-data then upload the required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
If your application is successful and you are shortlisted, you will be notified via the email address you provided at registration and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process.
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the NACADA recruitment process.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest NACADA jobs 2023, and we will do our best to respond.