Are you interested in the Mombasa internship application form? Do you want to know how to apply for this internship? If yes, then you have come to the right page.
This article contains all the vital information you need regarding this internship application form including the requirements and instructions on how to apply.
Mombasa Internship Application Form 2024
Mombasa is currently accepting applications from candidates who are looking for internship opportunities.
Candidates who are interested in the Mombasa County Public Service Board (MCPSB) internship are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal and fill out the application form.
Mombasa County government is hereby announcing to the general public who are interested in the public service boards can now send in their application.
We have provided you with a list of requirements that internship candidates are expected to meet to qualify for recruitment. Read the requirements and ensure you meet them before applying.
Requirements for Mombasa County Internship 2024
Candidates who are interested in the internship should ensure they meet these requirements before applying.
- Prospective intern applicants must be citizens of Kenya
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must be graduates of any recognized university nationally and internationally.
- Candidates must be able to express themselves both in verbal and written form.
- Candidates applying must have a fair knowledge of computer operations
- Candidate must be willing to work with teams.
- Candidates must submit a carefully filled internship application form.
- Candidates must submit a well-arranged, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Candidates must have a Diploma/Degree certificate or a letter of completion from a University/College (for those yet to graduate)
- Candidates are required to submit copies of academic certificates and transcripts.
- Candidates must submit a copy of their national ID card
- Candidates must possess a certificate of good conduct
How to Apply for Mombasa Internship Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in the internship opportunities at Mombasa must meet the requirements provided above. After ensuring that they meet these requirements, candidates can follow the steps below to apply.
- Go to the MCPSB internship portal
- Click on vacancies on the menu bar.
- Select internship vacancies that suit your qualifications and interests.
- Download the PDF application form.
- Fill it out correctly by providing your correct details.
- Ensure that you attach the necessary documents.
- Review your application and ensure that it is devoid of errors.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Having done that, send the data in a sealed envelope to
- The Mombasa County Public Service Board
- Government of Mombasa County
Mombasa Internship Application Deadline 2024
The Mombasa internship application form is not yet out as such the closing date has not also been published. We recommend that you visit this page occasionally for updates on the availability of the forms and the deadline for application.