The names of candidates on the Meru Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates are the names of candidates who met the requirements for recruitment. Candidates who did not meet the requirements will not be shortlisted. If you know you met the eligibility requirements for Meru Public Service Board recruitment, you should check the list.
Did you apply for the Meru Public Service Board recruitment 2024? Do you want to see the list of shortlisted candidates? The list is available on the recruitment portal, hurry and check your name! If you do not know the procedure for checking the list, read this article carefully for guidance on accessing the Meru Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates.
How to Check Meru Public Service, Shortlisted Candidates
Applicants who want to check the Meru Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates can follow the steps listed below to successfully check the list.
- Visit the online recruitment portal https://meru.go.ke
- Check the right sidebar and click on “shortlisted candidates”
- Scroll through the page carefully to check your name.
- You can click on the “download” button to download the list,
- Alternatively, check your email for any notification from the Meru Public Service Board confirming that you have been shortlisted.
- If you have been shortlisted, gather the required documents and prepare for an interview with the Meru Public Service Board.
Documents Required by Meru Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates who applied for the Meru Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates and were shortlisted are required to attend the interview with the documents listed below:-
- Original ID card
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Tax compliance certificate from KRA, Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, (EACC) clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Original Academic and Professional Certificates, Valid registration and license applicable, and other testimonials
N/B: Ensure that you attend the interview with these documents.
Did you find our article on Meru Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box, you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.