Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians to join the Malawi Police Service as Recruit Constables (Grade N).
The application is still ongoing! If you need help on how to apply for the Malawi Police Recruitment 2024/2025, then we have got you covered!
We have published detailed information for any interested in applying for the Malawi Police Service Vacancies. We have provided guidelines as well as steps that will help you to submit your application.
We have also published the Malawi Police Service recruitment process, the entry requirements, qualifications, and the application deadline.
Qualified citizens of Malawi who wish to become members of the Malawi Police are encouraged to apply for the Malawi Police vacancies via the Malawi Police Service Recruitment. The recruitment exercise of Police officers, cadets, and Malawi Police constables is ongoing.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process in order to be among the Malawi Police shortlisted candidates. All you have to do is adhere to the instructions.
General Requirements for Malawi Police Service Recruitment
Potential applicants should meet the following criteria:
- You must be a Malawian citizen.
- You must be between 18 and 24 years old.
- You must have a minimum of 4 credits in Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or it’s equivalent.
- You must be in good health and have physical fitness.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- Have a minimum height of 1,68m and weigh not less than 57kgs for males
- Have a minimum height of 1,60m and weigh not less than 55kgs for females
- Be prepared to complete a 5 Km road run in 20 minutes for males and 25 minutes for females.
It is required that you do not belong to any political party.
How to Apply for Malawi Police Service Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the job application portal at www.police.gov.mw/resources/careers
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before applying
- Provide the necessary information and click on submit
Note: the application form is completely free of cost, beware of scam sites claiming to be the recruitment portal.
In addition, the applicants should have a good background with no criminal record and then go through the whole police internal selection process.
NB: The Malawi Police Service does not engage third parties on the recruitment process or charge a fee.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend written interviews and upon being successful will undergo oral interviews.
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Malawi Police recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Malawi Police Service recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.