MAERSK is currently hiring qualified individuals to fill various vacant positions at the company. Are you interested in working at MAERSK? Do you think you have what it takes to apply for this recruitment? You will find all the information you need on MAERSK Recruitment 2024 in this article.
Information provided in this article includes vacant positions and eligibility requirements, the procedure for applying for recruitment, and more. Read the rest of the article to get the details of the recruitment.
MAERSK Recruitment 2024
The management of MAERSK has announced that the recruitment exercise for 2024 is ongoing. Candidates who are interested in working with this establishment are encouraged to send in their applications via the recruitment portal.
MAERSK is a Danish shipping and logistics company founded in 1904. MAERSK provides services such as shipping, port operation, supply chain management, and warehousing. The company is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and operates across 130 countries in the world.
Before proceeding to apply for any recruitment, candidates are required to meet the eligibility requirements set by the firm they are applying to; MAERSK is no different.
Do you want to be a part of this company? See the available vacancies below alongside the eligibility requirements. Ensure that you meet the specific requirements for the job you are applying for before proceeding to apply.
Eligibility Requirements for MAERSK Job Vacancies
Below are the available positions for MAERSK recruitment 2024 alongside the eligibility requirements.
1. Financial Operations Agent
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of accounting related to Job Costing ( Revenue & Cost)
- Candidates must have proven experience (at least 2 years) in a similar function of finance and accounting.
- Candidates must have a background in accounting such as a Master’s degree in Finance, Tax, Economics, or Accounting.
- A chartered accountancy qualification is an advantage.
- SAP Knowledge is an advantage.
- Candidates must be willing to work in teams
- Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English Language.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable in MS packages, especially Excel.
- Candidates must possess good analytical skills.
- Candidates must be organized, efficient, effective, and great at multitasking.
2. Country Sales Operations Manager
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related discipline.
- Candidates must have proven experience in a senior Sales operations management role, preferably in a global organization.
- Candidates must have a Salesforce.com superuser certification.
- Candidates must be great at problem-solving.
- Candidates must possess the ability to set strategic plans with short-term impact by maintaining standards that lead to high performance and execution.
- Candidates must be able to exchange and adapt skills when working together across functions.
- Candidates must have the ability to sustain high activity and energy with a business-like approach to daily challenges.
- Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Candidates must be analytical, organized, and detail-oriented with admirable interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable in the shipping, container transport, and delivery industry.
- Candidates must be discrete and have good judgment.
3. Direct Transport Sales Executive
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Candidates must have a 3-year track record in sales, preferably in the Logistics & Services industry.
- Candidates must have an understanding of Ocean transport, and market dynamics, and value added services.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge of Trucking.
- Candidates must be proficient in spoken and written English Language.
- Candidates must possess strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must possess excellent negotiation and closing abilities.
- Candidates must be result-oriented.
- Candidates must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Candidates must possess time management and organizational skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of CRM systems and sales productivity tools.
- Candidates must be willing to travel and meet with clients when necessary.
4. Country Inland Sales Manager
- Candidates must possess a master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- Candidates must have ample knowledge of business development, sales processes, market trends and customers.
- Interested candidates must have at least seven years of experience in Container Transportation and related industries.
- Candidates must be proficient in planning, customer and prospect research, pipeline management, forecasting, deal management, and closing valuable deals.
- Candidates must be able to adapt skills when working together across functions.
- Interested candidates must possess problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have excellent negotiation skills & the ability to build relationships with external parties.
- Candidates must have good analytical skills.
- Interested candidates must have exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Candidates must be able to communicate fluently in both English and the local languages.
5. HSE Supervisor
- Candidates must have HSE Certifications (NEBOSH IGC & ISPON Certified) Technical member of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- A minimum 5 years experience in HSE is required.
- Applicants must possess good communication skills.
- Applicants must have extensive knowledge of container terminal operational activities.
- Applicants must have good negotiation, conflict resolution, and strong influencing skills.
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with driving experience.
How To Apply For MAERSK Recruitment 2023/2024
Having read the recruitment requirements and confirmed that you meet them, proceed to apply for the recruitment using the guidelines provided below:-
- Visit the MAERSK official portal
- Select the position you want to apply for and read the requirements applicable to the position.
- Create an account on the recruitment website if you do not already have one.
- Sign in to the portal.
- Fill out the application form by providing the required information.
- Upload scanned copies of your academic and professional credentials and a guarantor form.
- Give your application a once over to ensure that you have not made any mistakes that may cost you your chances of being recruited
- Submit your application.
- Candidates who have been selected for the next stage of the recruitment will be notified via email. Ensure that the email address you provided while applying for recruitment is an active one.