Machakos County Jobs online application, Machakos County Government recruitment 2023/2024 application form, Machakos County Government job vacancies, recruitment portal www.machakos.go.ke, the application deadline, how to submit an application, the entry requirements, and other related information you may wish to know are on this page.
If you reside in Machakos County and would like to apply for the ongoing Machakos County Government recruitment 2023, then we have got you covered.
In this article, we will reveal every detailed information we wish you should know about the Machakos County government job positions. This information includes the available Machakos County job vacancies, entry requirements for the vacant positions, how to submit an application, the closing date for registration, etc.
The government of Machakos County is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the following offices; County Law Office, County Public Service Board, Office of the Deputy Governor, Office of the Governor, etc.
Some of the available job vacancies include Assistant Director Administration, Principal Administration Officer, Administration Officer I, Statistician Officer II, Assistant Engineer II (Electrical), Assistant Geologist (Water), Hospitality Officer II, Assistant Waiter, Administration Officer III, Chief Driver, etc.
Read to see how to successfully apply for the Machakos County Government Job application form on your first attempt.
Machakos County Government Job Portal
The government of Kenya has opened a job portal for interested applicants who wish to apply for the Machakos County Government recruitment. This article provides full information and guidelines on the recruitment process.
Submission of application for the Machakos County Government recruitment is done electronically through the Machakos County Government job application form portal at www.machakos.go.ke/jobs.
The closing date for Machakos County Government recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Machakos County Government recruitment deadline.
Machakos County Government Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Must have a valid means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
How to Apply for Machakos County Government Recruitment
Applicants are advised to upload certified scanned copies of their National Identification Cards, academic certificates, and professional Certificates from tertiary institutions. Candidates with foreign Qualifications are to obtain clearance from the Commission for University Education (CUE).
- Visit the job application portal at www.machakos.go.ke/jobs
- Click on “vacancies”
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Click the “login/sign up” button
- After creating an account, login
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Scan and upload your academic/professional certificates
- Proofread your application and submit
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding ongoing recruitment in Kenya.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest government jobs in Machakos County 2023, and we will do our best to respond.