The recruitment exercise for Lagos State Teachers has commenced, and the application portal is now open for submission of applications.
If you are interested in an employment opportunity as a Lagos State Government teacher, this is for you; hurry and register on the application portal.
The recruitment form for Lagos Secondary School Teachers recruitment portal is out and you can apply via the official portal https://lasubeb.lg.gov.ng.
We have published the entry requirements for interested applicants, application portal, and how to apply for teaching jobs in Lagos state.
This article promises to provide you with comprehensive information on the requirements for recruitment and guidelines on how to apply in order to be among the Lagos State Teachers shortlisted candidates for this year.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has announced the official commencement of the 2023 recruitment exercise. The commission encourages all qualified candidates to register and apply for recruitment at the primary and secondary school levels. The Lagos state TESCOM is recruiting qualified teachers for the following subjects:-
- Basic Science
- Business Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
Candidates are required to meet the following requirements in order to be deemed eligible for this recruitment exercise:-
- Candidates must be 18 years and above
- Candidates must possess a WASSCE or NECO/NABTEB Result.
- Candidates must have a National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- HND and B.Sc holders must present their NYSC certificates.
- Candidates must be fluent in the English Language.
- Candidates must also possess good Teaching Skills.
Note: The recruitment exercise is completely free and on no account should any candidate pay money to any person for the recruitment.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the application portal via https://lasubeb.lg.gov.ng/
- Create an account with your active email address.
- Verify your email
- Fill out the application with your correct information.
- Ensure to upload the required documents and submit them.
N/B: Shortlisted candidates will receive an SMS or Email confirming that they have been shortlisted.
We hope this article on Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 has been helpful. Kindly communicate with us via the comment section if you have further questions regarding this submit, we guarantee you a swift response. Also, share this post with your friends so that they can benefit from the information shared.