Kerio Valley Development Authority Recruitment 2024
Kerio Valley Development Authority (KVDA) has announced that the recruitment exercise for 203 has officially commenced. Candidates who are interested in working for this organization are encouraged to send in their respective applications.
Kerio Valley Development Authority is a regional development authority established by an Act of Parliament Cap 441 of 1979. The authority is mandated to influence development within the Kerio Valley region and its catchment regions, to foster sustainable economic development and empower the communities.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are required to meet the requirements stipulated by KVDA before applying for recruitment. The recruitment requirements have been provided below, ensure that you meet them before applying.
Candidates should note that the Kerio Valley Development Authority recruitment is free of charge and persons soliciting for funds in exchange for a spot at KDVA should be reported to the authorities.
KVDA Recruitment Requirements
Candidates are required to meet these requirements to qualify for recruitment.
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens.
- Candidates must be certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services.
- Candidates must not suffer from any physical or mental disability.
- Candidates must be of good character
- Candidates must be persons of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and be team players.
- Candidates must possess managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching, and leading team
- Candidates must possess high ethical standards.
- Candidates must be competent and organized.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills.
How to Apply for KVDA Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for KVDA recruitment and becoming part of their impactful development projects, follow the steps below to submit your application:
- Visit the official website of the Kenya Voluntary Development Association (KVDA).
- Explore the available opportunities and vacancies listed on the KVDA website.
- Review the eligibility criteria outlined for each position and ensure that you meet the minimum educational qualifications, relevant experience, and any other specified requirements.
- Prepare all required paperwork for the application process. (Updated resume or CV, educational certificates, identification proof, reference letters, and any other supporting documents)
- Download the application form from the KVDA website or obtain it through the provided application channels.
- Carefully fill out the form by providing correct and detailed information about yourself, qualifications, and work experience.
- Attach all the required supporting documents to your application form.
- Draft a concise cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and experiences.
- Once you have completed the application form and attached all the necessary documents, submit your application as instructed by KVDA.
- Pay close attention to the application deadlines mentioned for each position and ensure that you submit your application long before the deadline.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email with information regarding the physical interview.
Deadline for Kerio Valley Development Authority Recruitment 2024
The deadline for the submission of all completed application forms has not yet been announced. Continue to visit our page for updates regarding the deadline for this recruitment.
Did you find our article on Kerio Valley Development Authority Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.