KURA recruitment 2023 is ongoing. You can visit the KURA Career Portal Login to access the form if you are interested in applying.
We have provided guidelines that will assist you during the application process as well as published detailed information on how to apply for KURA jobs on this portal.
This information includes the recruitment starting and closing date for all online applications, KURA recruitment process, entry requirements for all applicants, qualifications, and how to log in and fill the KURA application form online through the official KURA recruitment website 2023. So read to see how to apply and fill out the Kenya Urban Roads Authority registration form 2023 below.
KURA Recruitment Form Portal 2023
The KURA 2023 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application.
The application form is now available on the official KURA recruitment portal. The KURA recruitment form includes questions about your educational qualifications, personal identification, and other similar information.
www.kura.go.ke recruitment 2023 is the official website for registration. This article will provide step-by-step procedures on how to fill out the Kenya Urban Roads Authority application form so that you will be able to submit a successful application.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Kenya Urban Roads Authority, you need to take note of the following entry requirements.
You will be shortlisted for the KURA screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Entry Requirements for Kenya Urban Roads Authority 2023 Recruitment
- The candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- Applicant must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card
- Candidate applying should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Applicant should possess good communication, analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Candidate must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Kenya consecutions and shall present the following documents;
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Applicants aiming at executive position must be graduates with reasonable years of experience in the field
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate or proof of ongoing repayments
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by National Police Service
Below is how to apply for the Kenya Urban Roads Authority job vacancies through the official recruitment portal. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for the Kenya Urban Roads Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit KURA job portal www.kura.go.ke
- Click on careers on the menu bar
- Select the position of your choice
- Then fill out the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
The documents you would need during the application are:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic and professional certificates/testimonials
- National ID Card
- Fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report)
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate)
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Outside the online application, you can mail your application via an envelope to:
- The Director General
- Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
- IKM BUILDING, Tower B, 5th Ngong Avenue, Opposite Bishops Gate
- O. Box 41727-00100, GPO,
- Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
At the back of the envelope, write the position you’re applying for then inside the envelope put your cover letter, copy of your national ID card, and other certificates/testimonials.
If your application is successful and you are shortlisted, you will be notified via the email address you provided at registration and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process.
Latest KURA Recruitment News 2023
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Kenya Urban Roads Authority recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the KURA recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.