Are you a young graduate from Kenya looking for an internship opportunity? Then the contents of this article will excite you.
The Kenya Urban Authority is currently receiving applications from prospective interns, if you are interested in this opportunity, you should apply too.
You may be puzzled about how to apply for the internship opportunity online, do not let that bother you; we have published this article to serve as a guide to applying for KURA internship 2024/2025.
KURA Internship Opportunities 2024
The management of Kenya Urban Roads Authority, KURA has announced that the internship application form for 2024 is out. The application is currently ongoing.
If you are interested, all you have to do is visit the online portal to apply. Kenya Urban Road Authority interns earn a monthly stipend of Kshs.25,000 for degree holders and Kshs.20,000 for diploma holders, this amount is subject to statutory deductions.
Fresh graduates and undergraduates from the counties listed below can apply for this internship opportunity.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Available Vacancies For KURA Internship 2024
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication/Public Relations
- Civil Engineering
- Social/Environmental Safeguards
- Finance and Accounts
Eligibility Requirements for KURA Internship Application 2024
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements before applying for the KURA internship 2024.
- Candidates must possess a relevant degree/diploma from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must be Kenyan by birth
- Candidates must be aged 20 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Candidates are required to have completed their training and graduated not earlier than 2018.
- Candidates must also have a recommendation/reference letter from the University/College attended.
N/B: Graduates of Civil Engineering are required to be registered as Graduate Engineers by the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK).
How to Apply for the KURA Internship 2024
- Interested candidates should visit the official portal via www.kura.go.ke
- Go to “Careers”
- Download the application form and fill it out accordingly.
- Send the completed application form together with the following items.
- A cover letter
- Certified copies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
- A resumé/curriculum vitae,
- A copy of the national identity card/passport in pdf format.
N/B: The subject heading of your email should be the internship area you want to apply for e.g. “CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP APPLICATION” The internship application cover letter should be addressed to the address below.
- The Director General
- Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
- Barabara Plaza, Block D, Mazao Road, Off South Airport Road, JKIA
- P.O. Box 41727-00100, GPO, NAIROBI
N/B: The KURA internship is an equal opportunity program; women, disabled persons, and people from marginalized communities can apply.
KURA Internship Application Deadline 2024
The closing date for the KURA internship application has been announced. Candidates should ensure that they complete and submit the application forms before the said date.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the KURA Internship Opportunities 2024, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.