Have you been waiting for information on the Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority Recruitment exercise? If yes, your search has officially come to an end.
The Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority (KNRA) recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024 has commenced and interested persons can apply for this opportunity online via the recruitment portal.
This article features important information on the application process, general requirements, and available positions. Read carefully.
KNRA Recruitment 2023/2024
The Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority (KNRA) has announced that the recruitment exercise for 2023/2024 has commenced.
Interested and eligible persons are directed to apply for the available positions online via the KNRA recruitment portal. The recruitment is open for individuals from the counties listed below:-
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
If you are interested in applying, this article will guide you on how to do so without any hassles. Below is a list of all the available positions, Read them carefully and choose the position that suits you.
Available Positions For KNRA Recruitment 2023/2024
- Director Corporate Services
- Deputy Director, Human Resource Management and Administration
- Corporation Secretary & Head of Legal Services
- Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management
- Deputy Director, Finance and Accounts
- Deputy Director, Corporate Communications
- Principal Human Resource Officer
- Principal Legal
- Senior Administration Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Senior Records Management Officer
- Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
- Principal Planning Officer
- Nuclear Inspector
- Nuclear Laboratory Analyst
- Principal Laboratory Technologist
- Principal Internal Auditor
- Principal Information Communication Technology Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Information Communication Technology Officer
- Corporate Communications Officer
- Planning Officer
- Administration Officer
- Nuclear Laboratory Technologist
- Human Resource Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Supply Chain Management Assistant
- Assistant Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Information Communication Technology Assistant
Requirements for KNRA Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Kenyan citizens.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification ( National ID or passport)
- Candidates must possess a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicants must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in KCSE or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant must have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience.
- Applicants must be registered members of relevant professional bodies.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of computers.
- Candidates must possess the following skills: Analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills.
- Candidates applying must be free of criminal records.
- Applicants must fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Position Specific Requirements
- Be graduates of any of these disciplines: Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, and Actuarial Science.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years of working experience as an internal auditor in either the public or private sector.
- Be registered members of Public Accountants of Kenya CPAK.
How to Apply for KNRA Recruitment 2023
To apply for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority recruitment, follow the steps listed below:-
- Visit www.knra.co.ke/careers
- Download and fill out the job application form.
- Write an application letter indicating the positions you’re applying for.
- Provide an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Provide your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV.
- Scan your academic and professional credentials.
- Then send the documents to email@example.com.
KNRA Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority, KNRA recruitment has not yet been announced. This page will be updated as soon as the date has been announced.
We hope that this article on KNRA Recruitment 2023/2024 was helpful. If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are here to answer all the questions you might have; send them in via the comment section and expect a swift response. Do not forget to share this piece with your friends, it will be beneficial to them too.