Kenya National Examinations Council is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates for its 2024 recruitment exercise.
Interested citizens are hereby expected to submit their application on or before the KNEC recruitment deadline.
Vital Information has been provided on this portal for applicants who are seeking guidelines on how to apply for the KNEC recruitment 2024.
The 2024 KNEC recruitment portal is open for application. The Kenya National Examinations Council Recruitment Form 2024/2025 can be accessed via the KNEC job portal. You can apply for the Kenya National Examinations Council jobs through the recruitment website and be shortlisted.
Also, relevant information about the deadline for registration, the application process, and the requirements needed have been made available on this page.
For a successful registration, it is advisable that you read this page to the end and get yourself acquainted with all the processes.
KNEC Recruitment 2023
If you want to apply for a position in the Kenya National Examinations Council, then keep in mind that the application for the KNEC recruitment form 2024 is free.
Read on to get more information about the KNEC job application form, Kenya National Examinations Council recruitment portal for university graduates, recruitment for diploma holders and non-teaching staff, entry requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Kenya National Examinations Council Recruitment exercise without any hindrance.
The closing date for the KNEC recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Kenya National Examinations Council 2024 recruitment deadline.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Kenya National Examinations Council, you need to take note of the following entry requirements. You will be shortlisted for the Kenya National Examinations Council screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications.
Kenya National Examinations Council Recruitment Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Kenyan citizen
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 to 35 years
- He/she must have a valid means of identification such as a National Id or Int’l passport
- Prospective applicants must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- Candidate must be a member of relevant professional bodies
- He/she must have the original of all academic and professional certificates handy
- Applicant should be ready to work wherever he/she is posted
Below is how to apply for the Kenya National Examinations Council job vacancies through the official recruitment portal www.knec.ac.ke. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for Kenya National Examinations Council Recruitment 2024
- To apply, visit the KNEC job portal www.knec.ac.ke
- Click the “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the required documents for screening
- Cross-check your entries before submitting
- Print out the acknowledgment page which contains your application number after submission. The application number will be required during screening.
Current News About KNEC Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Kenya National Examinations Council recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any updates. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Kenya National Examinations Council jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.