The Kenya Wildlife Service has officially opened its portal for the 2023 recruitment of new staff. If you are a citizen of Kenya and you are interested in rendering your services as a wildlife worker it is advisable you pick up the form and apply for a post of your choice.
Kenya Wildlife Service is a state corporation under the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife established by an act of Parliament; Wildlife Conservation and Management.
Kenya Wildlife Service conserves and manages national parks, wildlife conservation areas, and sanctuaries under its jurisdiction.
It might also interest you to know that working in Kenya Wildlife Service gives you that platform to explore massively, expand your knowledge about nature and wildlife, and also lead to your personal growth and development.
All vital information on how to apply for these Kenya Wildlife Service job vacancies, the requirements needed, and the deadline for the closure of the application has been duly provided in the course of this writing.
Kindly read through this article in order to gain this succinct information at your fingertips.
How to Apply for Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment 2023
Please be aware that while applying, you must clearly indicate your area of specialization and attach the necessary paperwork. Visit the KWS recruitment website to obtain more important details on the registration.
NOTE: The KWS recruitment is completely free. Anyone who asks for money in exchange for a speedy entry into the Kenya Wildlife Service recruitment should be reported to the proper authorities.
Requirements for Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment 2023
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must be between 18 – 24 years old (both ages inclusive).
- Must undergo a Medical check-up during and after the recruitment exercise.
- Produce Original National Identity Cards, and Academic Certificates (and avail of one set of photocopies of the same at the recruitment centre).
- Must have a Certificate of Good Conduct
- Have a mean Grade of D plain and above in KCSE.
Common Errors to Watch Out when Applying for KWS Recruitment
- Do not wait until the deadline to submit your application
- To prevent data errors, carry out the application steps alone without proxy.
- Stay informed about the application.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements.
- Before submitting, take some time to double-check your information.
- Candidates should only apply for one post; those who attempt to apply more than once will have their applications rejected.
Available Positions at Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment
- Wildlife Management/ Environmental Science
- Information Science/ Library
- Finance/ Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Communication & Public Relations
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.