The 2024 KRA recruitment portal is open for application. The Kenya Revenue Authority e-Recruitment Application Form 2024 can be accessed via the KRA job portal. You can apply for the KRA jobs through the recruitment website and be shortlisted.
If you want to apply for a position in the Kenya Revenue Authority, then keep in mind that the application for the KRA recruitment form 2024 is free.
Read on to get more information about the Kenya Revenue Authority job application form, entry requirements, qualifications, the recruitment closing date, and how to apply for the Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment exercise without any hindrance.
The closing date for the KRA recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Kenya Revenue Authority 2024 recruitment deadline.
Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment Application Form Portal
The Kenya Revenue Authority e-Recruitment Application Form is now available on the official Kenya Revenue Authority recruitment website. Kenya Revenue Authority recruitment form include questions about your educational qualifications, personal identification, and other similar information.
Also, when applying for the recruitment exercise, the application allows you to provide an official copy of your birth certificate and passport. www.kra.go.ke recruitment 2024 is the official website for the recruitment exercise.
This article will provide step-by-step procedures on how to fill out the Kenya Revenue Authority application form so that you will be able to submit a successful application.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Kenya Revenue Authority, you need to take note of the following entry requirements. You will be shortlisted for the Kenya Revenue Authority screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications.
Talking about Kenya Revenue Authority recruitment requirements, you must be a citizen of Kenya and have no criminal record.
- Interested candidates must have a university degree in any discipline.
- Applicants should also possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Have a valid means of identification such as a National Id or Int’l passport
- Furthermore, applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- More so, female candidates must not be pregnant during the recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Applicants must be computer-literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Available Vacant Positions
- Chief Manager- Investigations
- Chief Manager- Excise Investigations
- Supervisor – Financial Fraud Investigators
- Supervisor – Investigating Officer (IO)
- Supervisor – Prosecution
- Manager – Data Quality & Architecture
- Assistant Manager – Data Literacy and Communication
- Manager – Deputy Registrar
- Supervisor – Business Intelligence Requirements
- Supervisor – Catering
- Supervisor- Medical Management
- Supervisor- Organizational Development & Effectiveness
- Supervisor – Appeals & Grievance
- Assistant Manager – Discipline Management
- Assistant Manager – Discipline Management
- Assistant Manager – Compliance & Reporting
- Assistant Manager – HR Records
- Assistant Manager – Payroll
- Chief Manager – Independent Review of Objections (IRO)
- Assistant Manager – HR Operations
- Chief Manager – Quality Assurance, Compliance & Risk Management
- Chief Manager – Technology Architecture & Design
- Manager- Training & Development
- Manager- Organizational Development & Effectiveness
- Manager- Discipline Management
- Officer- Customer Service Advisor (Sign Language Interpreters)
Below is how to apply for the Kenya Revenue Authority job vacancies through the official recruitment portal at www.kra.go.ke. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment 2024
- To apply, visit the KRA job portal at https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/
- Click the “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the required documents for screening
- Cross-check your entries before submitting
- Print out the acknowledgment page which contains your application number after submission. The application number will be required during screening.
Current News About KRA Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Kenya Revenue Authority recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any change. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Kenya Revenue Authority jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.