Kenya Police Recruitment 2023/2024 portal is the official online registration portal for the recruitment exercise of cadets and constables. The Kenya Police recruitment form can be accessed through the registration portal. Read on for more information on how to join the National Police Service (NPS).
Are you a Kenyan searching for a way to get recruited in the National Police Service Recruitment exercise but don’t know where to begin? Then this page was created with you in mind.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process in order to be among the shortlisted candidates. All you have to do is adhere to the instructions.
In this article, we have published detailed information regarding the National Police Service recruitment 2023. These include the starting date, the Kenya Police recruitment deadline, the entry requirements for interested applicants, the qualifications as well as how to apply for the recruitment exercise through the official Kenya Police application portal.
Continue reading to learn more about the available job vacancies and how to submit a complete application for the employment process on your first attempt.
Kenya Police Recruitment Portal 2023
www.npsc.go.ke recruitment 2023 is the official website for the recruitment exercise. The Kenya Police application form 2023 is available through the official job portal. Interested candidates are advised to register only via the official Kenya Police recruitment website.
Job openings are for both degree and non-degree candidates. To apply, you must have an active email account and a phone number, as well as relevant qualifications.
However, before submitting an application, you must meet certain requirements to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the National Police Service screening process, increasing your chances of being recruited. The requirements are listed below.
General Eligibility for Recruitment into National Police Service
- All applicants must be Kenyan (citizens)
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Prospective applicants should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of the original certificate
- Prospective applicants should be physically and medically fit
To apply for the Kenya Police (NPS) Recruitment application form, follow the steps below.
How to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2023
All Candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from any of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Huduma Centre
- County Commissioner’s Offices
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- Copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
- Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
If your application is successful and you are shortlisted, you will be notified via the contact details you provided at registration and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to an exciting career with the agency.
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Kenya Police recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the National Police Service recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.