The 2024/2025 recruitment process at Kenya Airways is currently ongoing. There are numerous openings for various positions.
Which position would you like to apply for? Is it customer service, flight attendant, or cabin crew? You can review Kenya Airways’ requirements and the application process for your preferred job position.
Kenya Airways Ltd., more commonly known as Kenya Airways, is the flag carrier airline of Kenya. Kenya Airways is currently a public-private partnership.
Here on this page, you will unravel the information on the application process, basic requirements, success tips, and opening/closing date of the portal.
How to Successfully Apply for Kenya Airways Recruitment
- The first step is to go to the recruitment portal, which may be found at https://i-pride.kenya-airways.com.
- Create an account by clicking the “register today” button on the right side of the screen.
- Check your email for the activation link that was provided to you.
- Return to the recruitment portal after activating your account.
- Choose the post for which you want to apply, enter your information, and submit your CV and academic qualifications.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.
Application Process for Kenya Airways Recruitment
Application, shortlisting, and interview/screening are the three primary phases of Kenya Airways’ hiring process.
Interested parties can apply for vacant positions online during the application stage by going to the career portal.
In the shortlisting phase, candidates are selected from the pool of candidates based on their ability to meet the requirements of the position.
In the last round, shortlisted candidates are invited to an interview or screening activity to confirm their credentials, including their academic and professional backgrounds.
This is a notice to you that whenever you submit an application, you should only upload documents that are factual and accurate because they will be physically checked during the screening process.
Basic Requirements for Kenya Airways Recruitment 2024
- Only Kenyan citizens are eligible to apply for the vacancies
- Candidates must have a valid form of identification.
- The candidate must have a mean “O level” grade in Mathematics, English, and Physics.
- Candidate must be a graduate in an area linked to aviation and have attended a Kenyan-approved university.
- Candidates should be of good character, possess strong communication abilities, and be able to express themselves both orally and in writing.
- Candidate should be willing to relocate if required.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.