Want to know if the 2023 Kenya Air Force Recruitment of servicemen/women, trades members, cadets (General Service Officers), specialist offices, chaplains/Imams, and constabularies is ongoing?
The entry requirements for all applicants, how to apply, KAF recruitment dates and centers, and other related information about Kenya Airforce recruitment is available on this page.
If you are interested in submitting an application, then we will show you how to apply through the Kenya Air Force Recruitment portal. You can fill the Kenya Air Force Recruitment form online through the official portal.
The closing date for the recruitment exercise into the Kenya Defence Forces is yet to be announced. All citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply for the Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2023 irrespective of their counties.
So if you are a citizen of Kenya searching for a way to get recruited in the Kenya Armed Forces recruitment exercise but don’t know where to begin, then take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
We have published detailed information regarding the KAF Recruitment process as well as how to apply for the recruitment exercise through the official Kenya Air Force Recruitment application portal.
However, before submitting an application, you must meet certain requirements to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the Kenya Air Force screening process, increasing your chances of being recruited. The job requirements are listed below.
Requirements for Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
The prospective candidates willing to join the Kenya Defence Forces MUST meet the following conditions and academic qualifications:
- Be Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship.
- Be physically and medically fit in accordance with the KDF standards
- Be in possession of a valid Kenyan National Identity Card (ID). Additionally, four (4) copies of National Identity Card and PIN Certificate will be required.
- Age – Between 18 and 26 years old for GSO Cadets, General Duty Recruits and Tradesmen/women with Certificate/Government Trade Test, not above 30 years for Specialist Officers, Tradesmen/women with Diploma, and not above
39 years for Chaplains/Imaams
- Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at the time of recruitment and
during the entire duration of training.
- Specialist Officers and Tradesmen/women should have a minimum of two (2) years practising experience in their field of specialisation from the date of registration with the relevant regulatory/statutory body in Kenya.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets. Must hold a minimum mean grade of B (Plain) in KCSE with C+ (Plus) in English, Mathematics and one Science subject. The training period for this category will cover three (3) years leading to a BSc degree in Military Science and Security Studies upon completion.
- General Service Officer (GSO) Cadet – Undergraduate Degree Holders. Must hold the minimum requirement to qualify as GSO Cadet in Para 3.b.(1) above and be a holder of an undergraduate degree from a recognized University/ institution in any of the disciplines.
- Specialist Officers. Must hold the minimum requirement to qualify as GSO Cadet in Para 3.b.(1) above except for Chaplains/Imaams who must hold a minimum mean grade of C+ (Plus) in KCSE. Must be a holder of an undergraduate degree from a recognized University/institution and be registered with a regulatory/statutory body where applicable in any of the disciplines
- Servicemen/women (General Duty) Recruits. Must hold a minimum mean grade of D (plain) in KCSE.
The Kenya Air Force has various roles that you can consider applying for:
- General Service Officer (G.S.O.) Cadets
- Specialist Officers (e.g., Medical Officers, Engineers, I.T. Officers)
- Strategies to Skyrocket Your Chances of Success
Below is how to apply for the KAF job vacancies through the official recruitment portal. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for the Kenya Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the application portal at www.mod.go.ke
- Click on vacancies
- Select air force from the listed category
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Once that is done, begin the application process by filling out your biodata
- Enter your information correctly into the spaces provided
- Then upload any document required based on the size stated on the portal
- Check the information you have inputted and ensure it is correct
- Cross check your details before submitting
KAF Recruitment News
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Kenya Air Force recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Kenya Air Force recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.