Do you want to apply for Kenya Bureau Of Standards Recruitment 2023 and need information on the application form portal?
If yes, then you have come to the right place. This article seeks to provide you with detailed information on the KEBS recruitment 2023/2024, and how to apply for the available job vacancies.
The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) is an organization of the Kenyan government, it was established under the Standards Act, Cap 496 of the laws of Kenya in July 1974.
KEBS’s mandate is to provide standardization, metrology, and conformity assessment services by promoting standardization in commerce and industry. If you are interested in this recruitment exercise, read the rest of the article for more information.
KEBS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
KEBS is looking for individuals who are innovative and result-oriented to fill the vacancies below:-
- Principal Office Administrator (1 Post)
- Legal Officer (1 Post)
- Supply Chain Officers (4 Posts)
- Accountants (2 Posts)
- Internal Auditors (2 Posts)
- Security Officers (2 Posts)
- Administration Officer (1 Post)
- Quality Assurance Officers (14 Posts)
- Inspection Officers (14 Posts)
- Market Surveillance Officers (23 Posts)
- Laboratory Analysts (14 Posts)
- Standards Officers (10 Posts)
- Metrology Officers (2 Posts)
- Certification Officers (3 Posts)
- Assistant Technicians, Testing Laboratory (10 Posts)
- Assistant Technicians, Metrology (2 Posts)
- Assistant Customer Care Officers (3 Posts)
Submission of Application
- Visit the KEBS website: https://www.kebs.org for a detailed job profile/description and instructions on how to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application forms thus:-
- SOFTCOPY to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HARDCOPY sent by post or hand delivered to KEBS HQ office addressed to the address below, indicating VACANCY NAME on the envelope. Ensure that you attach a cover letter, a detailed CV with full details on your educational background, professional qualifications, and relevant experience with copies of your Testimonials, Academic Certificates, and National Identification Card.
The Managing Director, Kenya Bureau of Standards
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road,
P.O. Box 54974 – 00200 NAIROBI.
- KEBS recruitment process is free, this organization does not charge any fee for recruitment.
- The recruitment is also open to persons with disabilities.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Academic Qualifications from other countries MUST be accompanied by a recognition and equation certificate from the relevant body in Kenya.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will result in immediate disqualification.
- All degree applicants for engineering-related qualifications must be registered as Graduate Engineers.
- The applicants must comply with Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
We hope that this article was informative and helpful to you. If you have further questions regarding this subject matter, kindly send us a message via the comment box and we will provide a response immediately.