Kaduna State Teachers Screening Date 2024 has been announced. Information on the dates and venues for the screening of successful candidates for the Kaduna State Teachers recruitment has been released.
If you did apply for the recruitment exercise, then you are advised to check the list of shortlisted candidates to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
If you have been shortlisted then you are eligible for the screening exercise. Read this article for access to all the vital information on this physical screening exercise.
Kaduna State Teachers Screening Date 2024
The date for the screening of the shortlisted candidates for the Kaduna State teachers’ recruitment has been announced.
If you are among the candidates whose names appeared on the list, take advantage of this announcement and prepare for the recruitment exercise.
How do you prepare for the screening exercise? You prepare for the physical screening exercise by preparing copies of the required documents.
Also, ensure that you crosscheck the documents to confirm that they are intact ahead of the date of the screening.
The screening exercise is the final stage of the recruitment exercise and all candidates who were shortlisted must attend. The screening exercise typically lasts for two weeks and involves checking documents to ascertain that they are valid before the final shortlisting. Candidates who fail to appear for the screening may be disqualified.
Below, we have provided a list of the required documents to help you prepare properly for the screening.
Shortlisted candidates are expected to appear at the screening venue with the documents listed below.
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, or National Identification Number. (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card.
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application.
- Recent Passport photographs.
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification).
- The registration slip.
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Bank Verification Number(BVN).
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution).
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age.
NOTE: The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board screening date, venue, and time have not yet been announced at this time. Candidates are advised to disregard any information stating otherwise. This page will be updated as soon as information regarding the date and venue of the screening is released.
Alternatively, candidates can check their emails for information on the dates and venue for this screening as information will be disseminated directly to candidates via email.
Did you find our article on the Kaduna State Teachers Screening Date insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.