The Kaduna State Education Board is currently recruiting qualified teachers to take up roles at schools across the state.
Interested candidates are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for recruitment.
This article will provide candidates with all the vital information on this recruitment including recruitment requirements, procedure for application, etc. Read below for details.
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
The recruitment of qualified teachers for government schools in Kaduna State is ongoing. Are you interested in the recruitment? Do you want to know the recruitments you are expected to meet before applying for recruitment? Or do you need guidelines for applying for this recruitment?
All the information you require is provided in this article; all you need to do is read the article carefully.
There are requirements that candidates who are interested in this recruitment are expected to meet, these requirements have been listed below in this article, ensure that you meet them before applying.
Below is a list of the available positions, choose the position that suits your qualifications and apply.
Below are the positions available for this recruitment exercise.
- Basic Science
- Business Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
Requirements For Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2024
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Candidates must possess a certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Candidates must have a valid birth certificate or age declaration certificate.
- Candidates must possess an updated CV or Resume.
- Candidates must possess a valid teaching certification from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must possess an O’Level certificate with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics and English (All these must be obtained in not more than two sittings).
- Candidates must possess a B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited institution.
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be certified physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must be from any criminal case in the past.
- Candidates must possess strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications will give candidates an edge.
How To Apply For Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2024
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can follow the procedure listed below to apply.
- Visit the official recruitment portal of the education board at http://www.tsbrecruitment.com/
- Create an account on the recruitment portal by providing your personal information, contact details, and qualifications.
- Fill out the application form correctly and provide all the required information, including your educational background, teaching certification, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents, such as your degree certificate, teaching certification, and identification documents.
- Submit your application form and print out a confirmation of receipt.
- Candidates will be required to write an exam, an interview, or both depending on the hiring process.
- Successful candidates will be notified via email.
Did you find our article on the Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.